MD, DNB, FCCP, Ex-WHO Fellow, Fellow ICS
- National Allergy Asthma Bronchitis Institute
- 11/3 Dr.Biresh Guha Street, Kolkata-700017
- Past President, Indian Chest Society
- Governor, American College of Chest Physicians
Research & Paper:
- Author of book on clinical medicine - WINDOW OF CLINICS, Current Books International, Calcutta, APRIL, 1993.
- Research Guide for University College of Medicine, Calcutta & IPGMER since 1996.
- Post Graduate Examiner of Calcutta University & other Indian Universities since 1996
- Phase II and Phase III Drug Trials for Pfizer, Sandoz, Ranbaxy.
- Devised a bed–side Lung Function Instrument –RESPRESS
- Publications: Seventy in National & International Journals and Texts Books. Contributed
- chapters to text books- API Medicine Update, Text book of Respiratory Medicine.
- Investigator, ARSA (Asthma Realities in South Asia) Multinational Study (GSK) 2002
- Investigator, Multicentre Placebo Controlled Trial of molecule in Asthma (Ranbaxy) 2003
- Investigator, Rimstar 4FDC International Multicentre Clinical Trial (Sandoz) 2004
- Performed as referee in peer review panel of JIMA & JAPI.
- Founder-Secretary, Association of Chest Physicians, West Bengal
- Founder-Editor, Bulletin of Chest Physicians, West Bengal.
- CHEST 2000 Nominee, Governors Community Service Awards.
- Organizing Secretary, National Conference on Pulmonology (NAPCON 2005).
- ICS Silver Jubilee Oration, NAPCON 2007 /Dr. S N Tripathy honour lecture Oration, NAPCON 2014